Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to the Fountain Pen Odyssey. I chose this title for my blog because I am a fan of fountain pens and this is my Odyssey. For my introductory post, I want to write a little about myself. I am an English major at Utah State University, emphasizing on Technical and Professional writing. My intent with this blog is to help myself develop the skills that I need for my major, in addition to logging my thoughts and opinions. I have been married to my wonderful wife Suzanne for almost a year and a half now. We met at a Utah State Aggies basketball game. I am the oldest of five and she is the youngest of six. I served an LDS mission in the Oklahoma Tulsa Mission from 2005 to 2007.
Some of my other interests include reading, video games, sports (especially soccer), and playing around with Adobe Illustrator. I am trying to learn Spanish and I have just begun learning HTML. That is basically me in a nutshell. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment